Do you have an LGV1 licence with valid CPC? If so, we are now recruiting high calibre full-time and casual drivers.
What’s on offer?
Total flexibility - a range of shift patterns to suit you, either full-time or on a casual basis
- Shift patterns include Monday - Friday, Thursday - Monday, weekends, nights
- For casual drivers, no regular commitment required - you simply tell us when you're available
- Great rates of pay and weekly bonus draw for top performing full-time drivers
- Varied work schedule UK-wide which changes each week
- The opportunity to drive the latest vehicles - we continually renew our fleet
We would also like to hear from you if you currently hold a Class C1 Licence and are interested in upgrading to a CE Licence.
To find out more or to fast-track an application to join our team of casual drivers, call Ross McPhillips on T: 01948 668312 or M: 07963 905245 or, to register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you immediately.
Driving With Grocontinental - Opportunities
Driving With Grocontinental - What We're Looking For
Driving With Grocontinental - Why You Should Join Us